Thursday, January 28, 2010

Before i can remember,

Before i can i remember i have always wanted to be an actor, its 4:39am at the moment and i woke up because i just had a dream of me working as an extra in a film, someone then asked me to deliver some extra lines, they then liked my delivery, they then asked if i could carry out actual scene.

It's hard to explain but in the scene i felt this great sense of being with my purpose and living my passion. It was though all the pieces of the puzzle fell to place. Incredible! I've never had an acting related dream like that before, it felt real and harmonious.

I know i can't carry all my eggs in the one basket which is why i have contingency plan to fall back into marketing if acting doesn't work out which is why this year i will concentrate my efforts primarily on gaining marketing experience full-time with the goal of also this year attaining top Australian representation, and then dropping everything to pursue my dream if it all goes well.

I know i will never be completely satisfied with my life until i give acting a try, and i surely intend on giving it my all. I'm still young and the sky's the limit! Let's see if i can get back to sleep now seeing as I'm wide awake.

Good morning everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment