Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Awakened.

As it sit here writing, the last couple of weeks have made me realised I have awakened.

What exactly has awaken upon me I am yet to find out, all I know so far is that we measure life based on what we think we need and we are to afraid to go for what we actually want.

Our safety perimeter constricts us, it creates a Hollywood ending in which we believe everything will end up nice and dandy, well scrap that. Life is death and it surrounds us everywhere we go, time is limited.

What we do moment by moment defines us, so we are either opening or closing. Now I want to make an oath, which is no matter what life throws at me I will remain open, and appreciate everything and everybody that comes into my life, to never hold back and for my words not to just be as elegant as my actions but far beyond.

I survive because oxygen allows my body too function, now it’s all about breathing it all and letting myself go free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment