Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Letting go, whilst opening.

Here I am, vulnerable, open and soft hearted, not tainted by the world. I remain my own, no one else’s, free to be who I choose without remorse, i have loved and felt an intense high of gratitude. I see the world in a different perspective, for i now will always remain open to breathe in what the divine has to offer.

I have let my love go, for she is on her own journey, but my love for her remains, there is nothing a beautiful feminine graceful woman can do to change the way I see them, they make me want to come out my skin and scream with delight, the habits which annoy me actually make me fall more in love with them, the fact that they can evoke such powerful emotion from me, to test my frame and capacity to remain open and free, how can you ever resent any woman that has done you wrong, for they are the reason your race exists, how would you treat a delicate flower? With nurture and care and just the right amount of water, too much, and it dies, death is inevitable, it will happen to everyone and everything around us.

People see death as the start, but it is only the beginning, the death of a relationship is only the biggest gift you could ever receive, it creates a sense of profound pain and if you dig deeper you realise the pain is cleverly disguised as liberation, if you allow it to take its course and feel through it as opposed to holding back you will notice how beautiful our abilities as humans are to go beyond emotion and in turn if you accept your state and dig deeper you will realise, there is a plan for everyone.. and we may not all stay on course or get to our final destination but at least we know we have the power to breathe the love surrounding us in and close our eyes holding back the tears, knowing we have lived.

0 comments:

Post a Comment